Holly Madison 2011 Photos

    Holly MadisonHolly Madison Hot Picture
    Holly MadisonHolly Madison sexy Picture
    Holly MadisonHolly Madison
     



     
    Holly Madison before and after breast implants, nose job plastic surgery.
    Once again, Holly Madison has found her way into our homes, this time by starring in her own self titled reality show, Holly's World.

    And if you're like be me, its hard to ignore Holly Madison's blatant plastic surgery transformation, most notably her exceedingly large breast implants, along with her chiseled and restructured nose job.

    I recently read an interview that Holly had with Life & Style magazine last year, and she really opened up about her plastic surgery and self confidence issues.
    Holly Madison Interview Part 1

    "When I was younger, I was the first person in my class to start getting boobs, so I thought I was going to be huge. But I stopped growing before everybody else started. That was a big letdown… I compared myself to those (Playboy playmates). I knew what I wanted to look like and was kind of disappointed. I had a butt and no boobs."

    Scarlett Johansson before and after nose job

    "I always stuffed my bra. In fact, I had a boyfriend for years, and we moved so slowly. We didn't have sex for a long time because I had to gradually bring down my bra size so he wouldn't find out I stuffed my bra!"
    Holly Madison Interview Part 2

    "Plastic surgery made it easier for me to get things I wanted in my career. Without it, I wouldn't be where I am today… My nose photographed really big in front of my face. If I wanted to do anything in the entertainment industry, I needed to get it fixed. I was definitely happy with the results. It made me more confident. And a lot of doors open when you look a certain way."

    Kendra Wilkinson before and after breast implants

    "I wouldn't consider more surgery - unless my body implodes after I have kids! And I'm scared of getting stuff (like Botox) put into my face. It makes you look like you have a rubber mask on. Beauty is truly on the inside. Looks don't define you - they're just a tool to get what you want."
    Well Holly, lets keep our fingers crossed and hope that your body doesn't implode, because the last thing we want to see is yet another botched celebrity plastic surgery disaster story. Seriously we mean it! We can't take it anymore!

    And finally, checkout the after photo below of the finished product we like to call, Holly Madison redux.

Total Pageviews